- Founded in 1840, it has always been a meeting place for the aristocracy and the most famous personalities.
- Completely renovated in 2005, it has a unique collection of private art that makes its surroundings a unique place.
- It has 150 rooms of different categories set in a classic and elegant style, located in the different buildings that are distributed in the gardens.
- Thermal Spa is erected on the sites of the Roman baths.
- It has bicycle and car rental.
- Reserved parking spaces
- Toilets and changing rooms accessible in the common areas of the building
- Revolving door. It has an alternative entrance for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility
(Data verified in the field by technical staff in accessibility of the Catalan Tourism Agency)